The Centre for Community Organizations - COCo’s mission is to promote social justice, active citizenship, democracy, and just socio-economic development by supporting the development of healthy organizations and strong communities through education.
- Info-COCo Sessions
- Organizational Support
- Commun-IT: Tech for community groups
- Legal Info for Community Groups
- Anti-Oppression tools on the COCo website
- Organizations reacting to the proposed Quebec Charter of Values
- First Video Out! Communities Connecting the Digital Dots
- Walking Through the Transition to the Canadian Not-for-profit Corporation Act
Our Recent PublicationsRead More
Our first Communities Connecting the Digital Dots semester...
This plain language toolkit on how to do research was...
Did you know that your community group can do a free...
The report below presents results of a one-‐day...