COCo is proud to partner with Innoweave to offer another Cloud Computing workshop. This workshop will be conducted in English and French, on Thursday, May 28th, 2015 at the Centre St-Pierre, from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 (including key IT staff and board members) of community organizations to:
- Clarify the goals and requirements of their information technology systems
- Analyze the benefits and risks of moving some or all of their organization’s technology infrastructure to cloud cloud computing;
- Apply a proven methodology for identifying challenge areas, surfacing ideas on how to address them, and evaluating technology solutions against the selection criteria that they develop;
- Estimate the total cost of ownership for implementing a cloud-based or hybrid technology approach and conduct a zero-based budgeting exercise to distinguish between essential and nonessential activities supported by the IT budget; and
- Design a technology strategy that aligns with their organization’s mission, culture, and available resources.
To apply for this workshop:
- Complete the Cloud Computing Self-Assessment; you will be asked to include your results code in your application.
- Click here and follow the instructions to create an application. Prior to creating an application, you will need to create an account and log in. Once you are logged in, start a new submission under “Innoweave Applications” and choose Cloud Computing workshop.
- Complete the application in full and please remember to click “Submit Application” when you are done. Only one application form per team is required.
- Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for an implementation grant in July 2015 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Grants, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or consult the Innoweave website.
Before applying for this workshop, please complete the Self-Assessment for Cloud Computing