COCo promotes social justice, active citizenship, democracy and just socio-economic development by supporting the development of healthy organizations. We do so by using a made-to-measure, participatory, popular education approach to organizational development.
We focus on process and outcome. Our work is based on the following values:
- Long-term health of nonprofit organizations and communities;
- Accessibility and appropriateness of our work;
- Active involvement of participants in the development of their organizations and communities;
- Questioning, reflecting and acting;
- Developing relationships built on trust, confidentiality, transparency and mutual respect;
- Understanding the context of the world around us;
- Creativity, experimentation, and fun;
In working with organizations, we strive to live these values.