Terms of Employment: Part time: July to September at 8hrs/week
September to March at 5hrs/week
Start date: July 10, 2017
Location: 1090 Greene Avenue, Westmount
The project coordinator will be in charge of coordinating and implementing a senior’s fitness program. Their duties will include:
• Recruiting volunteers to form an advisory committee
• Creating and circulating a survey to assess the needs of the community
• Developing a marketing campaign
• Recruiting facilitators to run twice weekly classes
• Assessing the needs of the classes and purchasing the appropriate equipment
• Monitoring the success of the classes and administering regular evaluations
• Preparing a final report
Education: Completion of a post-secondary program in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
Age: Must be 18 years or older
Languages: English and French spoken
Essential Skills: High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel, customer service, problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and to be self-motivated, punctual, mature, and autonomous.
Security and safety: Employees are subject to a criminal record verification
The Greene Avenue Community Centre (Centre Greene) is an independent, not-for-profit community organization dedicated to providing quality recreational, social and cultural services to the community at large regardless of gender, age, race, ethnic group, ability or socio-economic status. Our success depends on volunteer help and financial support from outside sources.