The Afghan Women’s Centre (AWC) is looking to fill out the position of bilingual
Administrative Assistant/Communication Agent.
We offer a 6 to 7-month contract beginning immediately, with the potential for
This is a full time position (30 hours/week and for the time being remote work is
required) during the summer we re working mostly in our Down Town local we
offer this job in collaboration of Emploi Québec: the elected
candidate should admit the condition of eligibility with Emploi Québec.
Our ideal candidate would be :
– Passionate and dedicated person ready to help the Centre with its mission
– Has exceptional organisational skills, detail oriented and capable of managing
multiple projects while respecting deadlines.
– Understands social media strategies
– Can develop content, visual as well
– Provide general administrative support for projects and communications for the
organisation (e.g. answering phones and emails, note taking at meetings,
updating internal and official documents)
– Help to organise meetings and events including booking meeting space,
corresponding with attendees and promotion, taking minutes, etc.
– Update websites and social media as needed Requirements:
– Fluency in French and English written & spoken is mandatory requirement
– Experience in office administration is a requirement
– Experience working in community sector an asset
– Previous experience in social media (primarily Instagram and Facebook)
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills.
$16 – $18 depending on the experience