Les Habitations adaptées et accessibles Tango
Posting: Part-time (3 days – 21 hours) flexible hours.
Availability, on call, one weekend out of two
Start date: immediate
Required schooling: Cegép or high school secretarial studies, with pertinent experience.
Work location : Montréal, Notre-Dame de-Grace borough
Salary is dependent on experience ($16 to $17 /h.)
Deadline for application: March 14, 2019
6 months contract, with possibility of renewal.
Located in the heart of NDG, Les Habitations adaptées et accessibles Tango is a non-profit organization offering adapted and affordable housing to low-income adults, age 18 to 55, living with physical limitations or handicaps requiring no more than 2 to 3 hours a personal care a day .
Under the guidance of the Director of Services, you will be responsible for providing an administrative support in order to ensure the successful functioning of the organization. You will support the Director of Services and the Board of Directors by accomplishing a variety of tasks related to management, communication and organization.
• Assist in the rental process (promotion, visits, follow-ups, etc.).
• Receive monthly rents and prepare bank deposits.
• Organize meetings and appointments.
• Maintain an up to date list of contacts and tenants.
• Manage the apartment wait-list.
• Make note and record required repairs to apartments.
• Produce and distribute memos, letters, faxes and required forms.
• Assist in the preparing of reports.
• Establish and maintain file system.
• Order supplies.
• Prepare staff schedules.
• On call management of emergencies every other weekend.
• All other assigned tasks.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English.
• Competent in customer service and in client reception.
• Experience with administrative duties, 6 months and more in a similar job.
• Ability to prioritize and manage own time.
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
• Attention to detail and solution oriented.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Competent with MS Office.
• General understanding of accountability and payroll.
• Knowledge of the community sector is an asset.
• Openness to others and to diversity, adaptability, independence, at ease within this type of setting.
Interested candidates should send their CV with cover letter to email@example.com. We thank-you for your interest in working with Les Habitations adaptées et accessibles Tango, however, will respond only to those candidates whose application we retain.