The Depot Community Food Center is hiring for 6 summer jobs. To be eligible, you must: be between 15 and 30 years old (inclusively) at the start of the contract; be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or a person granted refugee status in Canada; and have the right to work in Quebec and have a valid SIN number. We are looking for:
- Produce Market Assistant – This person will work with the Good Food Markets, which offer fresh produce to members of our community, as well as with the Depot’s food distribution team. More info here!
- Boîte à Lunch Assistant Facilitator – This person will help lead cooking and nutrition activities in neighborhood day camps with youth ages 5 to 13, as well as our outdoor picnic series and our healthy snack program. The person will also have the chance to help with other gardening and cooking activities at the Depot. More info here!
- Communications Assistant – This person will help create and manage graphic, web and social media content. The Assistant will develop practical communication and analytical skills and help support the many exciting programs that the Depot runs. More info here!
- Volunteer and Outreach Assistant – This person will assist the volunteer coordinator in various tasks, strengthening their practical skills in coordinating, guiding volunteers and providing social support to participants in various Depot programs. More info here!
- Administrative assistant – This person will assist the Administrative Coordinator in performing certain administrative duties, including filing and archiving documents, working with computerized databases, and issuing and shipping checks and receipts for tax purposes. The person will increase his practical knowledge of administration and help support the team and the various exciting programs of the Depot. More info here!
- Food Service Assistant – This person will work with our Community Chef in a professional kitchen to support Depot’s community meal program. More info here!
View all available positions on our website: https://depotmtl.org/en/jobs/
To apply, please fill out the form on the Internet:
If you do not have access to the form, call us at 514 483 4680 x 211
Deadline to apply: Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 17h.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your patience and understanding