• 35 hours per week
• $15 per hour
• 6-month contract through a “Subvention salariale” from Emploi Québec (June to end of November 2018)
To apply, please fill out this online form*: http://form.jotform.com/81084956803261
* If you can’t access the form, please give us a call at 514 483 4680 x 211
Deadline to apply: Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 at 5 PM
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
The NDG Food Depot is committed to creating a workplace as diverse as the communities we serve and thus strongly encourages people from our diverse communities and people who experience marginalization to self-identify in their application.
TIPS FOR APPLYING! In your cover letter, we want to hear:
• Who you are and what your background is.
• What you like about the Food Depot and why you want to work in this job. We want to make sure you understand our mission and our values. Tell us why you think this job is interesting and important.
• What your experience is. Have you worked in similar jobs or have you volunteered in similar programs before? Tell us what skills that you gained and how your experience would help you in this job. If there’s experience you don’t have, be honest and tell us how you hope to grow and learn.
• Be yourself! We want to hear your voice and enthusiasm!
Questions about the jobs or the application process?
Please contact Beccah at email@example.com or 514-483-4680 x211