‘Ça pousse! is a social economy project that offers services in garden design, installation, and education, as well as social and/or therapeutic gardening sessions around Montreal. We work with educational institutions, healthcare and mental health organizations, and senior residences. Our mission is to help people and their organizations create links between their food and their environment to create positive change and improve their quality of life. Ça pousse! services include: 1) garden design and installation; 2) garden maintenance and horticultural support; 3) educational workshops about gardening, food, and the environment. For more information, please visit our website www.capousse.com.
We are currently looking for contract employees with skills, knowledge, and experience in the following areas:
– Organic gardening and agriculture;
– Horticultural therapy;
– Workshop facilitation and environmental education ; must be comfortable giving workshops in English and French;
– Adult education and/or youth education;
– Nutrition and/or healthy & ecological lifestyles;
– Simple construction skills such as building wooden planters, pergolas, etc.;
– Other related fields.
Please visit our website for full and bilingual job description at http://www.depotndg.org/en/job-postings