L’Abri en Ville is a non-profit organization that provides housing and community to people diagnosed with mental illness. Each of our ten apartments has three residents who are supported by a team of volunteers as well as Coordinators employed by L’Abri.
This is a part-time post of 4 days (28 hours) per week.
• Assess potential residents
• Provide support and counsel to residents (house meetings, one on one interviews, goal-setting, and follow-ups)
• Participate in liaison with referral sources
• Assist in recruitment, orientation and support of new volunteers
• Plan activities (both remote/virtual and in-person) which promote the well-being of residents
• Participate in the use of social media for communications & fundraising
• Perform administrative and clerical tasks as needed
• Contact with Board through Board Committees
Starting salary of $20/ hr., possibility of increase in consideration of relevant educational and professional experience.