Director – Diversity and Community Relations
- Entry into Office: January 28, 2019
- Required Education: Baccalaureate in Psychosocial Intervention, Social Work or any other field deemed relevant for employment
- Years of Experience: Minimum three (3) years in Community Intervention
The Montréal Pride Festival is looking for someone who can perform the duties of DIRECTOR – DIVERSITY AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS following the creation of a new permanent position. Join a dynamic and active team in its community!
During their term of office, the person must perform the following tasks:
- Planning and implementation of anti-oppressive measures, actions and intersectional issues;
- Field meetings with organizations and individuals working within and for different marginalized communities;
- Development and implementation of an Inclusive Action Plan;
- Establishment of a general Accessibility Plan;
- Establishment of a Community Advisory committee;
- Planning of free panels and workshops held during the festival and during the year;
- Awareness and demystification education for employees, board and volunteers;
- Any other related task.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Bilingualism (French, English);
- Knowledge of issues related to communities of sexual and gender diversity;
- Knowledge of Montréal’s community milieu;
- Knowledge of the Office Suite and various platforms: Drive, Adobe, etc.;
- Knowledge and interest of the Pride movement;
- Experience with anti-oppression struggles.
We strongly encourage people who identify as QTBIPOC, indigenous and or womxn to apply.
To apply, please contact Jean-François Guevremont, Director of Programming and Human Resources, and attach a cover letter: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.