You want to gain experience in employment counseling with a diverse clientele and make a difference? Join a dynamic and passionate team.
The Côte-des-Neiges Job Search Center, a non-profit organization subsidized by Emploi-Québec, wants to fill an Anglophone Employment Counselor position. The person will have to lead the group workshops according to the job search club method.
Position: Bilingual Employment Advisor (Anglophone Group)
Conditions: 35 hours a week
Starting: December 2018
Job Description :
- Ensure recruitment and selection of participants
- Conduct employment counseling with participants
- Animate groups according to the Job Search Club method
- Keep records up to date
- Telephone follow-up with participants
- Assist the team leader in achieving the objectives of the project
- Perform administrative work of client files
- Participate in representation activities
- Bachelor’s degree in ISEP, Human Relations or Psychology;
- At least 6 months of experience in employment counseling and group facilitation;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Team spirit and ease of learning
- Knowledge of the barriers of clients more or less distant from the labor market.
- Ability to adapt to diverse clienteles and respect the values of others;
- High ability to collaborate and work in a team
- professional agility
- Ability to adapt to changes and new technologies
- Good computer skills and Outlook;
- English and French spoken and written.
Salary & conditions :
Full Time 35h • Salary scale based, remuneration and benefits, good working conditions. The Centre is Certified Remarkable Employer
If you are interested in the position please send your curriculum vitae before December 5, 2018, Email: email@example.com