Coordinator, General Coordinator
- Employment Status: Temporary
- Hours: 40 hours / week
- Length of contract: January 28, 2019 – August 30, 2019 with possibility of renewal
- Qualifications: Technical or bachelor’s degree in Leisure Studies and Cultural Research, Leisure, Social Intervention or any field of study deemed relevant to employment
- Experience: Minimum three (3) years in Event Management
- Experience in festival and / or external events an asset
The Montréal Pride Festival team is looking for a person who can perform coordination functions after the creation of a new contract position. Join a dynamic and active team in its community!
During their term of office, the person must perform the following tasks:
- Management and organization of the Pride Parade;
- Management and organization of the Community Day;
- Management and organization of the Children’s Day;
- Creation of activities targeting specific clienteles;
- Logistical support for off-site events;
- Development of the community clientele;
- Perform other related duties related to programming and community activities.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Bilingualism (French, English);
- Knowledge of issues related to communities of sexual and gender diversity;
- Knowledge of Montreal queer communities
- Knowledge of the Office Suite and various platforms: Drive, Adobe, etc.;
- Knowledge and interest of the Pride movement.
We strongly encourage people who identify as QTBIPOC, indigenous and or womxn to apply.
To apply, please contact Jean-François Guevremont, Director of Programming and Human Resources, and attach a cover letter: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.