About CHIP (Communicaid for Hearing Impaired Persons)
CHIP is the only non-profit charity serving the anglophone community affected by hearing loss in Montreal for over 35 years. Our mission is to provide continuing programs, services and support to people affected by hearing loss. Our vision is a community where we can hear, be heard and thrive.
Job Type: Contract , Summer job
Schedule: 9 AM to 5 PM from Monday to Friday, total of 35 hours per week
Location: 7000 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, QC H4B 1R3, Canada
Salary: $13.50 /hour
Job start date: July 1st, 2019
Phone number: (514) 488-5552 Ext:4500
- Redesigning print materials to match our new name and branding
- Assessing and evaluating the current status of the marketing tools. The tools developed could boost awareness and donations, and help CHIP to acquire new donors and partners.
- Review our current branding identity and create English promotional digital tools that are in line with the CHIP NEW branding.
- Creating English artwork that can be distributed for free (through our website and social media ) for partners to download and print.
- Designing digital tools such as program manuals, activity tool kits, and the training and visual tools used in the program.
- Completed or currently studying in a degree in Graphic Design/Communication
- Fluent in English and ability to converse in French
- Experience with website and social media platforms and layouts
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and AI programs
- Knowledge of file preparation for printers
- Eligible for Canada Summer Jobs (Canadian citizen or permanent resident age 30 or younger)
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Experience with people with disabilities, specifically hearing loss
- Experience with non-profit organizations
Please submit your CV in English and a cover letter or paragraph of introduction explaining how you meet the requirements and assets for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 14th. Applicants who do not follow these instructions will not be considered.