The IRP Manager will also work closely with other staff in the Foundation (e.g. Community Initiatives and Public Engagement staff) to ensure the implementation of the IRP. Funded by the Government of Canada, the Investment Readiness Program is a multi-million-dollar funding program at the Canadian Women’s Foundation which supports diverse and underserved women- and gender-diverse-centered organizations seeking to start, sustain or scale up social enterprises, or community-driven social innovation ventures/projects. The IRP focuses on social innovation and social finance, preparing the ground for new projects to address needs of women and gender diverse people in Canada in various sectors.
• Advanced proficiency (oral, writing, reading) in French and English
• 3-5 years of experience working locally or nationally in a grassroots or established community-based organization, non-profits, charity organization or social enterprise.
• Solid background in either grant-making and/or social finance, social innovation methodologies and approaches, with a strong gender-based plus analysis.
• Good facilitation skills and experience. In this role, you will co-lead capacity building activities for 40-70 organizations and social enterprises using adult education and learning principles.
• Familiarity with social enterprise development, entrepreneurial venture development, and/or social finance.
Salary range starts at $65,000