This lawyer or notary will play a key role on the team serving Quebec’s English-speaking communities. A versatile professional, this person will handle a variety of legal, communication and administrative assignments. This person will work to understand and meet the needs of Quebec’s English-speaking communities and to ensure that Éducaloi is well-known among this population.
- Place: Old Montreal
- Status: Part-time contract position with the possibility of a full-time permanent position
- Length: 12 months, with possibility of renewal
- Start date: Flexible, but ideally as soon as possible
Submit your application by July 30 at 5:00 p.m. to email@example.com:
- A cover letter in English
- A text of 500 to 700 words in English answering this question: “How do Éducaloi’s activities relate to access to justice?”
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and the position might be filled at any time.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.