For over 85 years, CCS has served Montreal as a not-for-profit social agency and is one of the founding members of Centraide Montreal. CCS improves the quality of life of individuals by significantly reducing isolation and effectively supporting those living in poverty, primarily within the English speaking community of Greater Montreal.
1) To grow, coordinate, plan, develop, control, administer and implement the services within “Child and Family Services.”
2) To liaise with government agencies, community groups/tables and other organizations that provide funding for Child and Family (C&F) type services.
- Grow and administer the existing core C&F programs run at field operation locations.
- Create and grow approved new programs that fit CCS’ mission.
- Staff: Supervise and motivate the existing operations staff and volunteers at existing field locations, recruiting, training and standing in as necessary. Obtain employment subsidies where possible.
- Develop awareness of and apply for funding that could be made available to existing and new C&F programs.
- Effectively manage and administer existing funders and sponsors, with timeous applications and reporting.
- Develop and implement marketing and Social Media strategies to engage the community, our members, volunteers and staff.
- Maintain accurate, timeous and relevant attendance lists, statistical reporting – particularly for funder reporting, annual budgets, year end and monthly progress reports. Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain active oversight to ensure no budget categories are adversely exceeded. Coordinate and supervise best practices regarding purchase and expenditure controls.
- Meet with/contact 2 organisations per month which can recommend (and ideally subsidise) children and parents for C&F programs.
WORK SCHEDULE: Full time, renewable annual Contract, Management Position
Start Date: February 2019
Send email to email@example.com for more details.