Repercussion is seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator
30 weeks (7 months), starting early April 2017, 35 hrs/week, $13/hour
Must be eligible for Emploi Quebec’s Subvention salariale
Repercussion Theatre is seeking applicants for the position of Marketing and Communications Coordinator for its summer tour of Shakespeare-in-the-Park. The chosen applicant will (in coordination with the Artistic Director and the General Manager) be in charge of planning and executing the communications/marketing strategy for the Shakespeare-in-the-Park tour, and will assist with other activities before and after the tour. They will coordinate the design, printing and distribution of all marketing materials, and will be responsible for daily updates on all social media platforms. They should be able to work independently and have an interest in theatre.
- Coordinating design and printing of on-site promo materials (posters, flyers, sandwich boards, banners, etc.)
- Updating website and social media
- Providing PR support to our publicist
- Developing marketing strategies to promote the shows in the boroughs and cities to which we tour
- Being the park liaison for all marketing and communication needs
- Assisting in fundraising activities
- Assisting in other admin and office work as needed
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
- Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Word Press, Social Media Platforms, basic design software, etc.
- Excellent English language / grammar skills, written & oral; and solid French
- Attention to detail, and strong communication & organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and work well as part of a team
- Comfort with managing multiple projects at the same time and ability to adapt
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 13th, 2017.
Please note that the successful candidate should be eligible for the Emploi Quebec Wage Subsidy Program Subvention Salariale. In order to find out if you are eligible, you need to go to your Local Employment Centre (CLE) and get an official letter.