The Materials Coordinator reports to the Director of Operations and supports the Operations Team by carrying out tasks related to inPath’s core operations, in service of the organization’s mission and vision. They coordinate the ordering and delivery of materials for inPath’s office and staff, over 70 artist residencies across Canada, and two annual festivals.
- Overseeing all logistics related to materials
- Orders, packs, and ships the materials and supplies for all artist residencies;
- Communicates and coordinates with suppliers, artists, school staff, and educational
consultants to ensure the timely delivery of materials to communities;
- Orders supplies for the office and individual staff and assists with any inPath purchasing and
shipping needs as requested;
- Orders, organizes, and manages all materials, merchandise, and promotional goods for all
inPath events and festivals;
- Ensures orders and shipments stay within their allotted budgets;
- Maintains an organized stockroom and inventory lists for both the office and participating
- Travels to communities to conduct inventory, as needed; and,
- Participates in the implementation of inPath’s training week and celebration events.
Salary of $41,184/year with a salary review once per year.