Become a Phone Ambassador for Équiterre (15$-17.50$/hour – Flexible schedule)
Do you enjoy being in touch with the public? Do people often say that your voice was made for radio? Are you enthusiastic, convincing and quick-witted? Do you enjoy pushing your limits on a daily basis? And most importantly, do you care about the environment and are you willing to help change the world?
No matter if you are a student in political science, sustainable development, urbanization, or a long-term activist, a committed artist or have experience in a call center… If you are passionate about the environment and believe that, together, we can make a difference: Become a phone ambassador for Equiterre!
In 2018, with 140 000 supporters, 20 000 members, 200 volunteers and 40 employees, Équiterre is the most influential environmental organisation in Quebec.
We offer practical solutions for a more ecological, a healthier and more fair society. For example, we are coordinating the biggest network of organic baskets in the world and we are campaigning for a society fuelled by renewable energies.
• Call Équiterre’s supporters and convince them to donate to sustain the organization;
• Raise awareness of the respondents about what Équiterre does and stands for.
• Prior experience in fundraising over the phone or on the streets, or in telemarketing (sales).
What we offer
• Flexible working hours: 14 hours weekly and more, depending on the activity :
Monday to Friday: from 5.30PM to 8.30PM or 9PM
Saturday: from 10AM to 3PM
Sunday: From 1PM to 6PM
• Beginning of contract: as soon as possible;
• Five weeks of vacation;
• Job location: Montréal;
• Initial salary from $15 to $17.5 per hour depending on previous experience;
• Possibility for rapid salary increase;
• Our office is located at the Centre for Sustainable Development, at the heart of the Quartier des Spectacles;
• You must be able to work in French.
Send your CV and a presentation letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Phone Ambassador” in the subject of the email.