The profession of volunteer manager today:
Roles, realities, challenges and opportunities.
- What are the main functions and tools of volunteer resource manager?
- Where is the boundary between the rights and duties of volunteers and those of the organizations?
- What are the principles applicable standards, laws and regulations involved in engaging volunteers?
- What is the current profile of volunteers in your organization?
- What are the characteristics, needs and motivations of the “new volunteers”?
- What is your organization’s capacity to integrate those volunteers?
- What can you put in place in order to attract and retain them?