The TQSOI is creating an online and bilingual toolbox to help community organisations in the West Island
interested in developing community housing overcome obstacles associated with this type of project. The
Housing Project Assistant will support the work of the project coordinator of the Community Housing
Toolbox project. They will assist the project coordinator with planning and hosting toolbox team meetings
as well as with the research and development of materials for the toolbox in order to bring together local
and expert knowledge related to the development of community housing.
● Research information for the development of the toolbox;
● Create case reports or summaries of this information;
● Support the planning and hosting of toolbox team meetings, as needed;
● Compile and analyse results from project meetings and activities;
● Assist with the development of materials based on these results;
● Help with the communication and promotion of the projects activities and materials;
● Other tasks as per established priorities.
Salaire horaire: 18-20$/h