– College-level or University student in the CRLT, Social Service, or Special Care Counseling, therapeutic recreational programs or fields of study is an asset.
– Bilingualism is mandatory.
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
– The ability to demonstrate analytical thinking, problem solving, organization and communication skills.
– Possess strong behavioral management skills and is skilled in group management.
– Must have access to a vehicle
– Animation – facilitation skills
– To communicate in both official languages
Proven organizational and time-management capabilities with the ability to work independently.
Detail oriented, with the ability to take initiative, establish deadlines and priorities.
Tasks and responsibilities
– Development, implement and animate activities related to our programs.
– Implement, manage, and support aspects of the program
– Assist in creating impact evaluations, planning tools and analyze data to write reports with recommendations.
– Collaborate with partners and the community to build relationships.
– Attend community tables, fairs, community events, develop communication tools to promote the organization
– Other Information
Start date: Immediate
Number of hours per week: Part-time, 20-30 hours a week (with the possibility of it becoming full time)
Hourly wage rate : $15
Applicants for this position who are hard of hearing will be given priority. Please apply online on our website or submit your bilingual CV and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter please tell us why, based on your own experiences and competencies, you are the ideal candidate for this position.