YES, a non-profit community organization providing English-language employment and self-employment services in Quebec, is looking for a RECEPTIONIST
If you are a talented individual with customer service experience who loves working with the public, has excellent problem-solving and computer skills, is a self-starter, has a pleasant personality and is looking for a career opportunity in a tightly-knit non-profit office environment, then we want to meet you.
The Receptionist will greet our clients and volunteers with a smile and provide excellent customer service both in person and over the phone. The Receptionist will also enjoy data entry and have exceptional attention to detail, handle all incoming and outgoing mail, as well as any other additional ad hoc administrative duties as required.
The successful candidate will have over two (2) years of prior experience in a reception/customer service role. He/she will be client service-oriented, possess superior communication abilities, in both official languages, as demonstrated by an above average phone manner, and is a team player who takes initiative.
• A post-secondary education
• Two years of experience working with the public
• Experience working within an office environment
• Excellent computer skills in word processing, Excel and database management, and electronic communication software
• Must have strong client service skills to politely and patiently work with volunteers
• Must be organized with exceptional attention to detail to accomplish duties in timely manner
• Must enjoy working with people, and have a positive, supportive approach
• Must have excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Must have excellent ability to organize. Manage multiple tasks and prioritize
• Must be Bilingual (French and English)
• Must have the ability to work well under pressure, manage competing priorities, and enjoy a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your cover letter and résumé to the
Director of Administration and Personnel
(Only selected candidates will be contacted and only CVs with cover letters will be considered)