The #NL21 campaign aims to have Quebecers from all walks of life, across the province, wear a “No to Law 21” button and a religious symbol of choice, throughout the month of September. This month of action will culminate in large public actions throughout the province on October 6th. This is parallel to, and in support of, the legal challenges to the law that have been launched.
Reporting to the Campaign Committee and working closely with the Social Media Coordinator, we are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text, images, and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
As the #NL21 campaign Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and to have excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you would handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and viewer engagement.
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., text, photos, and videos)
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure content consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor posts
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures)
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Attend weekly meetings
• Proven experience with social media, especially content management.
• Strong written French and basic written English
• Good knowledge (intermediate) of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and to meet strict deadlines
Due to the time-sensitive nature of this position, we ask interested applicants to apply immediately.
$12.50/hr, approximately 10 hours per week. Start immediately until mid-October 2019.