Please join us in person Thursday, May 2, 2019 (10am – 12noon ET) at the Maison Radio-Canada in Montreal to hear about CBC programming priorities and discuss how we can best serve you and the English-speaking communities of Quebec.
To RSVP, simply click here and fill out the form to register.
Participation is free and open to all members of the public.
In addition to Meredith Dellandrea and local CBC journalists, you will hear from:
- Sally Catto, General Manager, Programming, CBC Television
- Susan Marjetti, Executive Director, CBC Radio and Audio
- Cathy Perry, Senior Director, Content Planning
- Fred Mattocks, General Manager, Local Services
- Jennifer McGuire, General Manager and Editor in Chief, CBC News
CBC is always open for feedback on how we can best serve our English-speaking audience with our programming. This consultation and roundtable discussion, connected to our licensing agreement with the CRTC, is another way for us to connect with and hear from you. We value your participation and input.