The Volunteer Bureau of Montreal offers a variety of workshops about volunteer resource management. Our sessions are geared towards volunteer coordinators and others working directly or indirectly with volunteers in non-profit organizations.
In that workshop, you will see :
- What is the difference between selection and screening?
- What steps are involved in a selection process?
- What skills and tools can facilitate selection?
- What is the risk involved a volunteer position?
- How can we screen for positions of trust?