COCo is proud to partner with Innoweave to offer another Cloud Computing workshop. This workshop will be conducted in English and French, on Thursday, November 5th, 2015 at the Centre St-Pierre, from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
The workshop is designed to help leadership teams of 3-4 (including key IT staff and board members) of community organizations to:
- Clarify the goals and requirements of their information technology systems
- Analyze the benefits and risks of moving some or all of their organization’s technology infrastructure to cloud cloud computing;
- Apply a proven methodology for identifying challenge areas, surfacing ideas on how to address them, and evaluating technology solutions against the selection criteria that they develop;
- Estimate the total cost of ownership for implementing a cloud-based or hybrid technology approach and conduct a zero-based budgeting exercise to distinguish between essential and nonessential activities supported by the IT budget; and
- Design a technology strategy that aligns with their organization’s mission, culture, and available resources.
- When: November 5th, 2015
- Deadline: Applications are due by October 5th. Space is limited. Successful applicants will be notified within one week of the application deadline.
- Cost: This workshop is available to participants at no charge.
Participating organizations will also be eligible to apply for Implementation Funding in January 2016 to engage a coach to help them with development following the workshop. To learn more about Innoweave Implementation Funding, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or consult the Innoweave website.