This year will mark 20 years of COCo, and our AGM is the time we have chosen to celebrate our birthday: with you, our members and community.
What to Expect
We are doing something a bit different this year (inspired from organizations like this one, although not quite so ambitious) – we are going to make our AGM “short and sweet”, so we can move on to talking, exchanging, connecting with each other, and celebrating 20 years of accomplishments.
- Highlights and key impacts and learnings from 2019!
- We have one Board seat up for re-election. The Board member who has that seat currently plans to re-run for the position. However, if you also want to run- let us know! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this. Board members need to apply by March 15th.
- We have a couple of bylaws changes we want to make. In brief, we want to change our membership renewal process, and make the language gender inclusive in both languages.
- As usual, approving our financial statements.
Then, it is time to party!
(But first – don’t forget to register).
- March 23rd, 2019, at Santropol Roulant (111 Rue Roy E, Montréal, QC H2W 1M1) at 5:30pm
- You are welcome to bring your kids
- The venue is wheelchair accessible and has gender neutral bathrooms
- If you would like ASL interpretation, please let us know by March 9th; you can do so in the registration form or by email (email@example.com).
- Register here
Are you a member?
COCo’s membership is available to individuals and to organizations, so there is really no excuse! If you are about our mission- this is a way to show it!