New Hope Senior Citizens’ Centre is starting a pilot project that will enable Community Groups in and around N.D.G. to rent a bus for day trips at a much reduced cost as compared to renting through a large bus company.
- 20 seats with seatbelts
- Air conditioned
- Panoramic windows
- Above seat interior luggage racks
- Each seat has lights
- P.A. system
- Radio/C.D. player
- Easy entry steps
- $12.00 per hour bus driver cost (minimum three hour charge per rental)
- $2.00 per kilometer charge (minimum 100 kilometer charge per rental)
- Call Gerry Lafferty at (514) 484-0425 ex 202 to reserve the rental date.
- Gerry Lafferty will ensure that the bus and driver are available that day then get back to you.
- Confirm date and get you the renter to sign the rental agreement.
- Confirm the trips start off location and time
- Day before rental Gerry Lafferty will confirm by phone or e-mail all aspects of the rental with your group’s organizer.
For more information or to make a reservation:
Please call/e-mail Gerry Lafferty at (514) 484-0425 ex 202 or email@example.com