The Volunteer Bureau of Montreal offers a variety of workshops about volunteer resource management. Our sessions are geared towards volunteer coordinators and others working directly or indirectly with volunteers in non-profit organizations.
1. The profession of volunteer manager today: Roles, realities, challenges and opportunities – Wednesday, October 28, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- What are the main functions and tools of volunteer resource manager?
- Where is the boundary between the rights and duties of volunteers and those of the organizations?
- What are the principles applicable standards, laws and regulations involved in engaging volunteers?
- What is the current profile of volunteers in your organization?
- What are the characteristics, needs and motivations of the “new volunteers”?
2. Volunteer Recruitment – Wednesday, November 25, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Why involve volunteers?
- What motivates volunteers?
- What are some different recruitment methods?
- How to use your networks and contacts for recruitment?
- How to write and target your recruitment message?
For more information visit cabm.net or contact Marie-Eve Lemay Morel, at 514.842.3351.