Job Offer: Financial coordinator, Head & Hands
Head & Hands, a multi-service youth organization based in NDG, is hiring for the position of Financial Coordinator. The role of the Financial Coordinator is to oversee the organization’s financial operations, serving as bookkeeper and payroll administrator and taking a lead role in budgeting and financial reporting processes.
The main responsibilities of this position include: bookkeeping using Simply Accounting, payroll administration and bill payments, creating monthly cash flow statements and quarterly financial reports, developing financial figures for grant reporting and the annual report, and supporting the annual budgeting process. The Financial Coordinator is supervised by the Director of Head & Hands and works closely with the fundraising team.
This position requires the following qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of Simply Accounting
• Previous experience in bookkeeping
• Administrative experience, including basic computer skills
• Advanced experience with Excel
• Commitment to principles of anti-oppression, harm reduction, and non judgment
• Experience working both autonomously and in a team
• Commitment to consensus-based decision making
• Bilingual (French and English)
• Reliability and punctuality
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task
Applications are due before 6pm on October 22. This is a part-time position (21hrs/week, $16/hr).
Head & Hands welcomes the unique contributions that individuals from marginalized and oppressed communities bring to our organization, and invites these individuals to apply. We encourage applicants to describe the unique contributions they, as individuals with diverse experiences, would bring to Head & Hands in their cover letter.
For more information, please contact Jon (Director) at (514) 481-0277 .
CVs and cover letters must be sent via email to email@example.com or brought to our office: 5833 Sherbrooke W. Please make all letters to the attention of the Financial Coordinator Hiring Committee.