As a follow-up to our Amplify face-to-face training, Girls Action will provide a total of ten (10) grants of up to $1000 to Amplify alumnae and other young women from across Canada to help them develop innovative actions and leadership initiatives in their communities.
- Are you a young woman between 16-25 years of age?
- Are you interested in further developing your leadership skills?
- Do you want to make a change in your community or your organization?
- Are you looking for support to: find your voice, organize and engage your community, create multimedia projects, and expand your network opportunities?
- Do you have the support of an individual community member or organization that can help you with your project along the way?
We want to hear from you!
In order to apply, please complete the online form before MARCH 20TH, 2015. Do not hesitate to call or e-mail if you have any questions or would like support in completing the form!
We encourage you to apply with friends or other collaborators if that is of interest to you and your network!
What kind of initiative or action can you take?
The sky is the limit as long it’s an issue that is important to you, well-rooted in your reality and is linked to your community!
Looking for inspiration? Check out the Grant Recipients from 2013 to learn more about the Leadership Capacity grants.
We ask that you complete your action between May 1st and June 30th, 2015.
For more information about the Leadership Capacity Grants, please contact National Programs Officer, Klara at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-888-948-1112.
Thanks to our donors
These grants are made possible by Girls Action Foundation’s generous donors. Two grants are sponsored by Desjardins Foundation. Thank you!
See more at: http://girlsactionfoundation.ca/en/programs/leadership-capacity-grants-2015#sthash.YmvNkm4k.dpuf