Coco will provide a small honorarium to participants, and there are a few travel subsidies to encourage participants from outside Montréal.
We are looking for a team of community group leaders, facilitators and popular educators who are:
- Interested in collaborating to develop anti-oppression tools for use in community organizations across Québec
- Willing to share tools or policies that have been developed within their own organizations around anti-oppression and social exclusion
- Able to work bilingually
- Able to attend:
– an introductory 5-à-7 the week of February 11th -15th
– a work sessions of 4-6 hours the week of March 4th -8th
– a work session of 4-6 hours the week of April 1st -5th
Working in the multilingual and diverse context of Québec provides particular opportunities and challenges to working on issues of social exclusion and anti-oppression. Our goal is to more closely lay out what these opportunities and challenges are in order to create tools of best practice that are relevant and useful for community groups working across Québec.
We encourage you to consider participating with another interested person from your organization, so that you can work together to share your group’s tools.
Click here to apply before midnight on January 21st, 2013.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org