During the past six months, COCo has received an unprecedented number of requests from community groups. We are grateful for this interest, and also reaching the limits of our capacity to offer all of services groups are asking for!
As a result, we are trying to refocus our efforts on the two prongs of our Theory of Change:
- Supporting Quebec-based grassroots social-justice organizations with their organizational health
- Supporting the Quebec community sector at large with conversations around justice, equity, and anti-oppression
We believe that this is where we can have the greatest impact, in our mission to help build a more socially just world by supporting the health and well-being of grassroots community organizations in Québec.
In combination with the capacity of our team, that means that we are currently focusing on the following services:
- Supporting English speaking organizations on a variety of topics (strategic planning, conflict mediation, team dynamics, governance, websites, IT services etc)
- Supporting French speaking organizations with conflict mediation, and some limited general organizational health questions
- Anti-oppression work with funders and coalitions
- The Ateliers/C workshop series, in partnership with Centraide (find out more here).
If you have any questions about this, or are unsure if your needs fit into our capacity right now, feel free write us still at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding, and for evolving along with us at this unprecedented time!
The COCo team