Alice joined COCo’s Board in MArch 2014.
Alice works in the educational milieu and is particularly interested in popular education and community development. She is a founding member of a cooperative housing project that will soon be located in Montreal, where she will be involved in training new members as well as developing pedagogical resources for the cooperative. In the past, she has been active with Women of Diverse Origins and the March 8th Committee of women, organizing events for International Women’s Day in Montreal. This fall she will begin a graduate program at Concordia University in Educational Technology. She hopes to build a career designing training programs for private, public and non-profit sectors in the future.
Getting to know Alice:
- What would you eat if you only had one more meal to eat?
A fancy hamburger, medium-rare, with lots of banana peppers.
- What’s the tune you love the most at the moment?
Call your girlfriend by Robyn
- What’s the tune you love the most that you’re embarrassed to say you love?
Hold on by Drake
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- What’s your favorite room in your home?
My kitchen. It has great natural lighting.
- What is your favorite appliance?
Dishwasher, such a luxury.
- What’s the first movie quote that comes to your mind?
And then he pulls out the bad news. -West Side Story
- What do you never want to have nightmares about?
- Who inspires you?
My mom, she’s a tough cookie.
- How do you spend your break time at work?
Walking outside or napping in a corner.